Site thyssenkrupp Components Technology Hungary Kft.
- Developing automated hardware-in-the-loop tests for functional and security control of embedded microcontroller systems
- Designing software tests, implementation in Python, running, analyzing the test diaries, maintaining tests
- Elaborating new software-testing technologies, methods and procedures
- Preparing, analyzing and maintain the testing documentation
- Participation in analyzing the documentation of the software-developments
- Continuous cooperation with system developers, supporting the efficient problem-solving process
- Electrical Engineer/ IT Engineer degree
- Knowledge of C programming language
- Intermediate English knowledge
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to keep deadlines
- Ability to work in team
- Practice in developing and testing embedded real-time software
- Knowledge of script languages (eg. Python, bash, Matlab, expect)
- Experience in HIL (hardware-in-the-loop) test environment
- ISTQB – CTFL certificate
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Participation in international projects
- Successful and fast-growing company
If you value professional development, are looking for interesting tasks and would like to work in a cheerful international environment, then don’t hesitate and get in touch. Learn about the latest developments and challenges of the auto industry and find out about the ideas of leading car manufacturers at our dynamically growing company. Our Budapest centre owes its success to knowledge and a committed work staff.
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now, up till today!
If this is just as important to you, as it is to us, apply now.
thyssenkrupp Components Technology Hungary Kft.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite jobs.thyssenkrupp.com.