Site thyssenkrupp Components Technology Hungary Kft.
- Preparing software requirements, system plans
- Developing embedded systems with C programming language
- Developing test programs
- Software testing
- Electrical Engineer or IT degree
- Knowledge of C programming in real-time embedded environment
- Knowledge of analog and digital hardware for hardware-based programming
- Knowledge of measuring tools for developing and testing
- Experience in relevant/ embedded field is advantage
- Intermediate English knowledge at least – written and spoken
- Result-oriented thinking
- Ability to work in team
- Good communication and initiative skills
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Participation in international projects
- Successful and fast-growing company
If you value professional development, are looking for interesting tasks and would like to work in a cheerful international environment, then don’t hesitate and get in touch. Learn about the latest developments and challenges of the auto industry and find out about the ideas of leading car manufacturers at our dynamically growing company. Our Budapest centre owes its success to knowledge and a committed work staff.
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now, up till today!
If this is just as important to you, as it is to us, apply now.
thyssenkrupp Components Technology Hungary Kft.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite jobs.thyssenkrupp.com.