Site thyssenkrupp Components Technology Hungary Kft.
- Generating control electronics and sensor requirements, system plans
- Design of analog and digital circuits
- Design and implementation of control electronics and sensor tests
- Solving mechanical problems (fault analysis)
- Electrical Engineer degree
- Experience in circuit design and simulation
- Experience in measurements
- Intermediate English knowledge at least
- Result-oriented thinking
- Ability to work in team
- Advantage: Experience in printed circuit design or in embedded system development
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Participation in international projects
- Successful and fast-growing company
If you value professional development, are looking for interesting tasks and would like to work in a cheerful international environment, then don’t hesitate and get in touch. Learn about the latest developments and challenges of the auto industry and find out about the ideas of leading car manufacturers at our dynamically growing company. Our Budapest centre owes its success to knowledge and a committed work staff.
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now, up till today!
If this is just as important to you, as it is to us, apply now!
thyssenkrupp Components Technology Hungary Kft.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite jobs.thyssenkrupp.com.