Receba os melhores conteúdos sobre sistemas eletrônicos embarcados, dicas, tutoriais e promoções.
Senior Software Engineer - Technicolor - São Paulo/SP por Equipe Embarcados. Esta obra está licenciado com uma Licença Creative Commons Atribuição-CompartilhaIgual 4.0 Internacional.
Resumo da Oportunidade
This SW developper will be part of the local engineering team firstly dedicated to “3rd party MW STB”, who develop and integrate Linux or Android SW for Set Top boxes for the LATAM market.
Detalhes da Oportunidade
Within his scope, he will be able to lead junior SW developper either in term of development practices, SW methodologies (Continuous Integration, unitary testing, …) and projects practices (Agile and Waterfall). In addition, he will provide advices and recommendations to his management to define best technical choice and to estimate the amount of work to be done.
The candidate should have 5 years minimum experience as a C/C++ software engineer on embedded systems. Experience programming with the Linux OS and Android as well as good understanding of real-time operating system concepts is required. A previous experience in SW development for STB is is a strong plus.
Other requirements include:
· Excellent intercultural communication skills in English
· Spanish language will be a strong plus
· Capability to lead Junior SW developper
· Results-oriented team-player
· International working experience (US, Europe, Asia)
· Willing to travel abroad for short periods.
· Flexible in terms of working-hours (late/early conf-calls because of time-zone differences)
· Master’s degree in computer, networks or Telecommunication
· A good technical background in software preferably in Audio Video industry.
· Knowledge of terrestrial cable, satellite or IP STB
· Knowledge of security mechanism, like CAS and secured boot
· Previous experience in Agile SW development within a worldwide team
· Knowledge of SW tools (GIT, Jira, Jenkins, …) is mandatory.
· Knowledge of Open Source SW management is a plus.
Interessados enviar CV para: [email protected]