In this year's August, the Embarcados site did a research into the embedded system market in Brazil in order to understand the dynamics and the specifics of it. This study had 901 on-line answers and took place between July 25th and August 14th. It must be said that the partnership with Netquest  contributed extraordinarily for its success.
Our motivations were:
- There is no public/private data available about the embedded systems market in Brazil;
- The size and the distribution of the market are unknown and so is the technologies which are used by the public.
Having these motivations in mind, we stated some goals:
- Identify and establish a profile for the main trends of the embedded system market in Brazil;
- Identify types of technologies, development processes, tools, work environment and operational systems which are involved in the day by day;
- Understand and map decisions about chips, technologies and suppliers which are in use or are considered for the next projects.
To make the download of the full report click here.
Don't you know what Embarcados site is?
This site was reformulated on 2013 September and is focused since then on publishing posts/articles in a daily basis. At least one new content is found in it every day, which may vary among the following topics: hardware, firmware, FPGA, bare-metal, RTOS, embedded Linux, Android, Arduino, microcontrollers, software modeling/architecture, etc. You may run across any topic related to embedded systems in this site.
If you want improve your networking in the embedded area, we can help you! We are organizing events to mix high quality contents and interested people to get the most valuable experience.
Receba os melhores conteúdos sobre sistemas eletrônicos embarcados, dicas, tutoriais e promoções.
Esta obra está licenciada com uma Licença Creative Commons Atribuição-CompartilhaIgual 4.0 Internacional.